Automatic Vicat Device EN 196-3
The setting time determination of cement/mortar/gypsum is one of the most important parameter for the quality inspection and verification.
The machine is based on the innovative CVI-TECH philosophy. On the machine, a needle (or a probe) drops freely into a cement sample at regular intervals and in fixed positions. Penetration depth is measured by a sensor with 0,1 mm resolution. Along with hardening process development the penetration depth decreases, when it matches some thresholds pre-defined by Standards initial and final setting times are measured and recorded.
- Large size 4,3" touch screen color display
- LAN port for direct connection to PC of a single unit or connection to a LAN hub for creating a network with up to
- 32 independent units all controlled by a single PC. 1 LAN cable is included
- USB port for data storage on pen-drive (included)
- Test procedures can be customized and stored to match user-defined requirements
- Can incorporate an integrated graphic printer showing test result and setting time plot
- Large test space with easy accessibility
- Automatic calculation of initial and final setting time at programmable penetration depth limits
- Wide range of accessories including EN and ASTM/AASHTO parts, in-water testing kit, needle cleaning device, integrated printer, probes for testing consistency and gypsum
- Minimum penetrations rate: 10 seconds
- Penetration measurement by encoder
- EN 196-3 Methods of testing cement. Determination of setting times and soundness
- EN 480-2 Admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout. Test methods. Determination of setting time